5.29.2010

Rock Star Bingo

Full moon again. The moon effects all things in life: tides, hormones, migration patterns, etc.

The dummy now has an office. Lucky dummy.

The power plant dude brought this. The yellow spike is when we walk into the kitchen at 4 AM and turn everything on. You can see I put the roast in at 4:40. Great, now Chef knows when we are late.

Chicos porch cinnabuns for bfast.

My lunch dessert. Cappucino cupcakes.

Since we are low on fresh stuff, composed salads are needed. I've been dying to play with the wagon wheel noodles.

Sweet potato and coconut salad.

Tuna salad, made with a few cucumbers from the greenhouse.

Seafood and chicken jambalaya. Boycott BP please. All day while cooking the Louisana foods I was thinking about the oil spill. One day the industrialized countries will learn.. one day.

Tofu gumbo.

So chicken fried steak was on the menu.. I put out buns, onion rings, BBQ sauce, cheese, and bacon to go with it. This is called the Green Cloud BBQ Bacon Steak Burger.

Chef did lobster.

And steak.

And pizza on Saturday.

I made some cookies for the weekend by stealing some of Chicos cookie dough.

A big cookie.

Chicos delish Mel Bars.

A strawberry. OMG.

Bingo was on for Saturday night. Dress-up bingo. And guess what, I was a rockstar. Dis be the first I've ever used a hair blow dryer.

Leather pants baby.

Bingo.

So many characters.

Shelbz handing out a prize.

It was also the Irish Lad's bday.

HAHA.

But Happy Birthday.

Then some crazy ninja went into a rampage.

No worries for the chefs, we can take him.