3.16.2010

#1281

I am the 1281th person to winter at the South Pole in all of human history. 6 days before the sun sets, -110 F with wind.

Who doesn't love doughnuts? I've perfected my dough and liken to the yeast blend.

Once you roll it and cut don't bother with cutting a hole in the middle. Just use your finger to punch a hole in the middle and twirl it around your finger to expand it.

My practice mega-doughnut.

Honey glaze - powerder sugar, water, and honey. I put in a dash of nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla too.

Here's the complete dougnut cycle... fry it, dry it, dip it, let it cool.

Whammy.

Whatever breads aren't used we let dry in the air and turn into breadcrumbs. Withins 12 hours you can be sure than any piece of bread is rock solid. That's how dry it is here. Chapstick is needed every hour, lotion every two hours.

Adios sol hermano.